TISS Menu. About M.
Programmes M. These expenses will have to be met by the students themselves at the time of the activity.
People also read
Tata Institute of Social Sciences V. Social Media. Disclaimer: TISS does not endorse any information related to the admission process, entrance exams or results reported by sources other than the TISS website.
Institute reserves the right to revise the Fee Structure of programmes if necessary. It might be assumed that, because social work is a female profession with its work being predominantly by women with women, it is at the very least woman-centred, if not totally accepting of feminist approaches.
To assess how far social work has incorporated feminist analyses, it is necessary to explore feminist theories and to identify how these have contributed to developments in social work practice. Unable to display preview.
- Numbers in Medicine and Surgery.
- A Mystery Illness: My Experience Coping with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Women, Oppression and Social Work (The State of Welfare).
- Il lato spirituale della vita (Italian Edition)!
- Social Work Course Listing;
- Dumber Than DIrt (Nice Girl Does Noir Book 2);
Download preview PDF. Skip to main content. Advertisement Hide. This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access.
Cavanagh, K. A collection of practice accounts which explore the contribution that feminism has made to working with men.